The marking PROXIMA B-1 printer with a minikonveer for marking of eggs in trays
it is intended for contactless marking of eggs in trays in the movement on a minikonveer
From the wide range of opportunities of the printer, the most important are given below:
- Markirator can make the long-term and accurate press
- The contactless technology of the press is applied to avoid press problems on curve surfaces (there is a considerable distance to 50 mm between the printing head and an object) and fight of eggs
- The printer offers ample opportunities to the press:
- the text up to 4 lines with use of a variety of matrixes, capital and capital letters, including use of national symbols
- graphics with a set of graphic symbols, both built in, and created by the user by means of the appendix of the built-in graphic editor (optionally)
- Time and date can be used for the automatic press of date of a production / period of storage, with the choice of various options of coding of date and time; the built-in counters allow to print number of party, product and other dynamically changing information.
- Operation of the printer is completely automated and is supported by control system which issues the prevention if intervention of the operator is required.
- Optionally the printer is equipped with the interface for work with any personal computer, management of which happens under Windows � OS, via the RS-232 or RS-485 interface.
- Function of automatic washing of a nozzle element, trap and vacuum contour is applied.
Ink on a water basis of blue and red colors is used. 1 liter of ink is enough for drawing ~ 90 million symbols.
|Press speed (1 lot. (30 eggs) / hour)
2kh - p. the press
4kh - p. the press
Productivity is maximum
Number of lines
Number of symbols in line
Possibility of the press of symbols, logos
Quantity of fonts
Printer memory size
Number of the printing heads
Capacity volume for ink **
14 400 eggs/hour
1 - 4
100 brands / 100 count.
220 V, 60 W